OUR SEARCH METHODOLOGY
Aldan understands that every client has different needs, and that
each assignment conducted is unique. What remain constant are the
high standards that Aldan applies throughout the course of all assignments.
We employ a systematic approach that is both comprehensive in scope
- involving an in-depth investigation of a targeted group of well-qualified
individuals - and swift. We recognize the urgency of our clients'
requirements and we aim to meet those recruitment needs quickly
and effectively. To ensure that we continuously meet and exceed
our clients' expectations of the quality of our process and the
candidates we present, we seek the client's feedback upon the completion
of every assignment.
Throughout all phases of the search process, we also adopt utmost
discretion to guarantee the confidentiality sought both by clients
and potential candidates alike.
a) Phase 1 (Introduction,
b) Phase 2 (Interview, Presentation, Follow-up)
- Through a detailed initial discussion, our consultants will
determine our clients' company mission, values and business objectives.
In addition, the assigned consultant cum industry expert will
also establish the position requirements, contribute his / her
expertise and help the client to define the search objectives.
- A detailed job description is prepared and which forms the basis
of discussion with potential candidates. A search strategy / plan
that is most likely to result in the identification of the most
qualified candidate will also be developed.
- Drawing on our industry knowledge, regional resources, extensive
market contacts, regional database and research expertise, Aldan
will identify and comb the relevant industries and companies to
identify the best and most suitable candidates for our clients.
- Our consultants will hold face-to-face interviews with short
listed candidates to assess their suitability in terms of employment
background, qualifications, culture fit and motivation.
- We will also ensure that each candidate is fully aware of the
nature and demands of the position.
- Candidates with the best possible fit are presented and a series
of interviews between client and the candidates are arranged.
- After the client interviews, we will immediately follow-up and
update the client and candidates on their respective comments
- We will fine-tune the search and help the client assess and
further shortlist the right candidates.
c) Phase 3 (Negotiation, Closure, Follow-up)
- We will conduct the necessary confidential reference checks
to confirm the candidate's competencies, personality and suitability
for the position.
- Utilising our knowledge of the market and our position as an
intermediary, we will advise and assist our clients in the contract
and compensation negotiation phase leading to the acceptance of
the letter of offer.
- Our involvement with the client and candidate continues after
the offer is accepted. We act as a liaison between the two parties
to anticipate and resolve any outstanding issues and to make the
transition as smooth as possible.
- After completing the assignment, we will maintain ongoing relationships
with the client and candidate through periodic phone calls or